Kevin Craig is the author of young adult novels and adult-themed novels featuring young narrators. He lives in Toronto, Canada. His poetry, fiction, and plays have been published and produced internationally. Kevin is a member of the Writers’ Community of Durham Region. He was also a founding member on the Board of Directors for the Ontario Writers’ Conference.
Kevin Craig is represented by Stacey Donaghy of Donaghy Literary Group:
- Watch this spot for upcoming events.
Kevin was recently interviewed by CHARLENE JONES of Whistle Radio Stouffville for her OFF THE TOP segment! Listen in here: PART ONE, PART TWO
In May of 2014, Kevin walked a portion of the Camino de Santiago in Spain. Read about it in THE WORD WEAVER (note…the link opens up a PDF of the WCDR newsletter. Kevin’s article is a two-page spread on Page 4-5).
Back in 2013 Kevin wrote several blog posts for the music blog All the Write Notes, including an interview with Canadian musician Bif Naked. You can read them here by clicking on the image below:
Awards & Achievements
Kevin has had seven plays produced by Driftwood Theatre, for their TRAFALGAR24 PLAY CREATION FESTIVAL:
- 2009 – PANIC IN THE BASEMENT
- 2010 – MAID OF HONOUR
- 2011 – THE SPEECH
- 2012 – ACRONYMS FOR HAPPINESS
- 2014 – THE HISTORY OF US
- 2015 – LEAVING DRIFTWOOD MANOR
- 2016 – THE TRAIN WRECK
(ALL Trafalgar 24 plays are available for use. All that you are asked is that you email Kevin to let them know you are using it. Thank you so much. kevintcraig @ hotmail.com)
Kevin’s other produced plays include:
- 2010 – THE SILVER DISK – As part of the Uxbridge Celebration of the Arts 25-Hour Masterpiece Gala
- 2013 – PERFECT TIMING – As part of the main stage show in the InspiraTO Festival at the Alumnae Theatre in Toronto
- 2013 – WALK-INS WELCOME – As part of the neighbourhood performances in the same InspiraTO Festival season
Contact Kevin at kevintcraig @ hotmail dot com